It’s difficult to find anyone nowadays who hasn’t heard about the phenomenon of cryptocurrency and the potential it has to make financial transactions super transparent, quicker, and much more secure.
Bitcoin is by far the most popular word in the cryptocurrency world and though it appears to be invincible, it has issues of its own which led to the famous bitcoin blockchain forking to create the newer Bitcoin Cash. Many members of the Bitcoin community felt the need and pressured for an increase in the block size limit to 8 megabytes which meant an increase in the number of transactions processed in its ledger.
The main issues they were targeting was scalability and the increasing fees for transactions. They finally succeeded, and Bitcoin Cash was introduced in August 2017 as a solution to the many problems Bitcoin users were beginning to face.
Cryptocurrency no doubt offers wonderful investment opportunities and amazingly decentralizes the misplaced control governments, banks, and other financial institutions normally have with conventional currencies. Besides, the features of Bitcoin Cash make it specifically capable of driving modern day prosperity for people of this era and ages to come.
Here are some of the benefits and features of Bitcoin Cash.
- Speed; Bitcoin cash transactions take just seconds and are confirmed within minutes.
- Reliability; The network capacity prevents congestion.
- Low fees; One remarkable feature of Bitcoin Cash is the penny low fees charged for sending money around the world.
- Simple; It’s so easy to use and comes with no hassles.
- Stability; the payment system of Bitcoin cash is uniquely stable and is a proven store of value.
- Security; the expanded blockchain capacity makes it the most robust cryptocurrency technology.
Bitcoin Cash solves the complications that were resulting from the scalability issues of the original Bitcoin, and this property combines with its unique stability to make it a much more effective bank for people without access to traditional banking.
It’s no secret that banks don’t treat customers well because of their profit-making setup. Most of their policies, if not all, work in their favor and doesn’t really consider the prosperity of their clients. The extremely low transaction fees of Bitcoin Cash make it so capable of liberating this generation from the chains and boundaries of traditional banks. Thereby giving people a great platform for sustainable prosperity.